Friday, August 24, 2007

08-24-07

I forgot to talk about Legends of Norrath, although I really have nothing to discuss about it, but am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I think it will be a fun little thing to do on occasion. Now that I have said that, I will probably end up being totally addicted to the damn thing.

I have tried to read the boards, but in order for me to learn something, I actually have to do it. Once I have done it, I can read the boards to learn the finer points and such.

At this point, I am awaiting LoN's arrival and am curious on one point. It says you can loot booster packs. Now, is that body loot or chest drop? If it's a chest drop, what kind of chest? I mean, if we are looking at only exquisite chests dropping booster packs, I think I would be better off just plunking down the $3 it costs.

No comments: