Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10-30-07 - EQ

Been having fun. Started running with Borracho and Delusions almost every night.

Lets see, heres the character list.

Krystalea - 70 wizard 70 sage 320 transmuting 100 aa's
Zymeria - 70 defiler 70 provisioner 350 tinkerer 78 aa's
Arzania - 70 swashy 70 woodworker 98 aa's
Myrinna - 38 conjy 70 weaponsmith
Zephina - 7 bruiser 70 jeweler
Attalyne - 26 troub 70 carpenter
Vizera - 23 warlock 20 alchemist

Pardom my lack of capitialization for class/tradeskill names. As far as aa's for the last four, I have no idea, don't really pay much attention to that, as they are not really played all that often and its usually to tradeskill not adventure.

No goals set for them anymore. If they make it anywhere above what I have now, thats all the better, otherwise I am happy with it.

Okay I lied, I really would like Krys to get to 350 transmuting. /nods. I need about, uh, 15pp to do it. /nods. I need to farm, rofl.

No comments: