Thursday, July 31, 2008

07-31-08

Ha!!!! Just as you would imagine, things are starting to slow down around here and I now have the chance to sit and write a few things.

Scott: Jobless, but hopefully not for long. He has three interviews next week, so lets all keep our fingers crossed that he gets one of them. He is also starting a few projects on the house in the meantime to keep his worry away when he is not out looking for work.

Trenton: My little boy will be 8 on Sunday. I cannot believe that. He has grown up so much and I am starting to see glimpses of what he will be like when he is a teenager. It scares me, lol.

He will be starting the third grade this year. He says all his friends say that the 3rd grade is boooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg. Gotta love it.

Baseball. This child has improved in baseball 1000 fold. He loves it as well. Let’s hope that he can keep it up next year too. Which I had written more over the summer, so I could use pictures and stories, /sigh

Nathan: Awww the joys of actually pining to go back to school. Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Yup, that’s what I hear quite often.

As we know, fishing and baseball for Nathan are the end all be all of the summer. He now has two fishing poles, as he won one in a mini kid’s tournament at the beginning of the summer. And for baseball, well, he hit a home run, over the fence home run, coach pitch. That child just amazes me sometimes.

Me: Well even I start school in two weeks. I am going to buy my books this weekend. Can you believe it? I will be in school. I am starting with Algebra, as a refresher and then world religions as my humanities requirement. I am actually somewhat excited, scared, worried, the whole nine yards.

I will try try try to update more often and with better things as well. Like, pictures and stories. Lol. Stay tuned for the EQ2 portion that is incoming.

No comments: