Friday, April 07, 2006

Hmmm

Lots going on. Lets see.

Scotts final interview is at Chrysler tomorrow. 90% of them walk out with their schedule in hand. He also had another interview at the post office Wednesday.

Trenton had his tooth pulled yesterday. Today you would never know that the work had been done. Hes totally normal.

Nathan, well, is Nathan.

EQ, not too much going on.
___________________________________________________

Scott has his final interview tomorrow at Chrysler. 90% of them walk out with their schedule in hand. He is so nervous. They called yesterday and said that he needed to be the walk in clinic today at 1 for a final physical and a pee test. He had to go into work today and request today and tomorrow off (on top of having Wed and Thurs off) and had a talk with his boss, stating personel problems afoot. He boss was cool with it. So thank god. He was so afraid (and I was a little as well) that he would lose his wally world job, trying to get into Chrysler.

So keep those fingers crossed.
___________________________________________________

Trenton had his tooth pulled yesterday. He did allright. Although, he did scream and yell when we got home. I think the anestetic (lord knows I spelled that wrong) was wearing off. He was screaming, "I am never going back to the doctor again, you cant make me!!!!" Does not make you feel good.

So we put his lovely fallen (pulled) tooth under his pillow. And the tooth fairy brought him $2. Well Nathan didnt want to sleep well last night, so I went and laid with him, as I did not feel like fighting with him last night, (I was tired) and a few minutes later I here some noise coming from the top bunk. I look over and there is Trenton climbing down. He sees me look at him and begins waving his two dollars bills around, with a huge ass grin on his face. He was so excited. It was great to see.
________________________________________________________

Nathan has been funny this past couple days. It has been very nice out as of late. So we have been playing outside alot. And the boy really loves baseball. Well Wed night, Scott was cooking a pork roast and went to add water to it, and it was cold water to a hot glass dish, so can you guess what happened? Yes yes we exploded. So I head outside and ask the boys what they wanted for dinner. Nathans answer.... "No. Play outside." Twice he said that. Bah. The whole night, thats all I heard.

Then the next morning we wake him and the first thing out of his mouth. "outside. Baseball." This is gonna be one interesting summer.

Nathan also started gymnastics last night. He did really good, except he kept wanting to do what the other kids were doing. As in, he kept taking off and going to other centers and not the ones you are not supposed to be at. He was really cute, though, and tried really hard to get everything done.
___________________________________________________

EQupdate: Not much to update. The only day I played this week was Wed, and we went to scrawling cliffs and made a few $$.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there for my "nephews"! (in "'s as I don't want any false accusations from certain someone's....lol)
Yes, maybe I will be back there this summer; just not totally sure of the idea, although missing out on all this stuff w/ the boys and missing my sister.....no real place to go for a drive in Vegas, believe it or not.
Anyways, hope all is getting better, and that Scott gets the job. Hope Barb is healing up ok, too.
Miss you sis.....