Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Its Coming

Theres an update coming today, I can feel it. Nothing much going on, but I do need to get some pictures up. Okay one little cute story.

Last night, Nathan was eating candy. Now almost 3-yr-olds do not keep a clean face, and considering it was green candy, his face, and especially on the tip of his nose. Anyways, he has me drag him into the potty, and he does his thing. He turns around to walk out and stops. He takes two steps back, looks in the mirror, looks at me, looks in the mirror, looks back at me, and says "wat happen my nose?" Hahahahaha, remember he is a little slow on his talking (starts speech next Tuesday) But that just cracked me up, and to boot, he just really started asking lots of questiosn this week, and I mean TONS.

EQupdate: Short and sweet, Zym, 69 provie, Attalyne, now 31 carpenter. Krys is 66, and I think that about it. =)

No comments: