Tuesday, June 19, 2007

06-18-07

Lets see.

Nothing much going on. We had Brendon and Sarah over for dinner on Saturday. That was fun. It was so nice to see Elizabeth open and running and playing with the boys. No more shyness. At least not at our house.

My garden is doing good finally. My sunflowers are growing fast, and I have one pumpkin left (damn bunnies). My tomato plants all have little yellow flowers on them, my onions just took off. I planted some more flowers in the front gardens (thanks again bunnies and earwigs). And with all the rain yesterday, stuff just sprung up overnight. It was really cool.

EQland:

Krys is 70% through aa 93. Pretty good I say. Transmuting at 287/350. Getting there. Also *sings* I got my hat!!! I got my hat!!! 6 of 7 pieces of Al'kabors is now equipped, woohoo. Just have them damn legs to get now. /sigh

Arzania dinged 40 woodworker and 35 swashy.

And I think that is about it. /sigh Not a very productive week, lol.

No comments: