Friday, June 08, 2007

EQ 06-08-07

Krystalea

Okay lets see. Hit 92.5 aa's. Not really pushing anymore. 34% a week is what it will take for me to 100 by the time the expansion comes out. Although Scott and I found a nice place to goof off, get a named and we earned darn good XP. ^^^ drakes, and seeing they are not casters, I can solo, so I may hang out there on occasion.

My transmuting is now at 285/350. I can't wait to be out of T6. I just cant wait to be done with it totally. I was in a crafting mood, and I am starting to fall out of it. So hopefully I will get back to it, getting so close to my goals on it.

Still trying to get a Castle group for my legs, or an Unrest group (only have certain times to play) for my hat. One day.

Zymeria

Well I busted out my tinkering tools. 259/350. What really pisses me off about this is when I hit 250 I thought hooray into T6 (which I have a ton of loams for) and it was 10 more skillups of T5 crap. Bah I say. Ran out of money so stuck there for a little bit. =( Otherwise I have not been playing her hardly at all.

Arzania

Level 34 swashy now with 27 aa's. Also 36 Woodworker. My goal is too have her to 45 or so by the end of June and hopefully to 60 at the end of July. That leaves a couple months of just hanging out. hehe. When it comes to all these tradeskills, I just want them out of the way, so that the last two months or so before the expansion I can build my bank account up and get prepared.

Myrinna

Adventure level still the same. Weaponsmith at 56. Goal is 60 or better at the end of the month.

Attalyne

Carpenter level still 65. Goal 70 by the end of the month.

Zephina

She's 70 Jeweler, have no intention of leveling her adventuring side atm.

Vizera

Oh my new little Arasai. I decided not to make a sarnak and make an Arasai. I played her for a little bit last night. OMG Darklight woods little newbie area is a perfect area for shineys. Yay!! I had fun. I think she is level 6 now, lol. I haven't decided if I want to tradeskill her or not. I do not know yet. After I get all of the others to 70 I probably will. I have a feeling if I don't start her before the expansion, she will probably get started after the expansion.

So my goals for the end of June are:

Attalyne to 70 Carpenter.
Myrinna to 60 Weaponsmith.
Arzania to 45 Woodworker.
Arzania to level 40 Swashy.
Krys to around 93 aa's.
Krys into T7 transmuting.
Zymeria to 350 tinkering.

No comments: