Tuesday, May 29, 2007

05-29-07

Bullets

- The Young at Heart Fair (including Fireworks)

This was awesome. The boys had so much fun. They rode too many rides, played too many games, and had too much fun. Trenton also found out that he is big enough for all the rides now, even though I don't think I am ready for it. LOL.

- My night on Friday.

Friday night was awesome. The boys went to Scott's mom's house. So it was just Scott and I. I get home from work, and Scott has steaks cooking on the grill, salads ready and Julienne Au gratin potatoes. Oh my. When dinner was ready we turned on the movie "Pursuit of Happyness" That was a very good movie. Made me cry. After that, we went for a walk up to Dairy Depot, where I proceeded to enjoy a Strawberry Cheesecake Sundae, with no little ones to steal it from me. It was most definitely a very very nice night. I loved it.

- Trenton and his need for trouble. WTF?

Trenton was doing so well to boot. He had had a wonderful weekend. Everything was good, the fair, fireworks, spending the night and grandma's, and the grandma's and grandpa's. So why did he do it? Why did he bite Nathan? Why in holy hell did he bite Nathan in the penis? TELL ME!! I have no idea, but let me tell you. That child felt the wrath of Mama. I did not hit him, or put him in a corner or anything of the like, but he knew, he knew he was in sooo much trouble. He couldn't see straight. At any rate, he now knows the errors of his ways and will never do that again.

Nathan, btw, is just fine. It was through his jeans. I shudder to think if he was wearing just those thin shorts what would have happened.

- Krys moved to Neriak

I moved. I did the citizenship quest. Quick and easy, toured the city. Neriak is awesome. I love it. The minute I zoned in, I knew I was going to move. I had been teetering on the edge of not being sure. But hell, the zone is awesome. I think the crafting area was the all around deciding factor.

- Krys works on her new home.

I purchased myself a new home. Gotta love it. I think the address is 8 Walk of the Dead way. So I moved from a three room in Freeport, to a 5 room (6 if you count the foyer) house in Neriak. All my stuff basically fit in 2 rooms. I am going to have to make/buy more stuff. So far I have my bedroom done, save 2 items, and the library done, save two items (that was the stuff I had plenty of, lol). I started working on the dining room. I had to buy stuff for that. I would say it is 1/2 way done. I was going to buy the carbonite sconces I wanted for the hallways. T3 you would think would be cheap, hell on the broker for 34g. !5 of them, the number I want. 5 for each hallway. So now I get to make them. Then I will do an alter room, right next to the library. (which are both upstairs). The bedroom is the basement. Then next to the dining room, I will do a living room. Going to rig up a couch and such. A small fireplace. (I have will have one in every room) The the foyer, some ideas swirling around in my head for that. I hope it comes together soon. =)

- That's about it. I think.

No comments: