Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ewwww

I am not your typical girly girl. I play video games, I only do my hair and makeup when the occasion calls for it, I like fishing, I like cars, and generally animals of any nature don't bother me. That is until last night. OMG.

I was getting ready to take a shower and was the clearing all the boys stuff out of the tub, when this huge ass centipede came running out. This thing was like 2 inches long. 4 billion legs. I screamed, and went running into the living room for Scott to save me. He was just sitting there, staring at me. I just turned, pointed my finger and said "Go kill it!!!"

That was not a pleasant shower to take, as all I did was look at the drain waiting for another creepy crawly to come out of it. When I get done with the shower, I go out and talk to Scott for a minute. I asked him why the hell he did not come running when I scream. I mean for the love of Pete, I don't scream that often, there is obviously something wrong. He said "Well, you never scream about crap like that, I just sat there in shock over the fact you were creeped out by a bug." /nods uh huh.

EQUpdate: Krys hit 217/350 in transmuting. Yay. Dinged aa 88 last night. I think that is all.

No comments: