Monday, May 21, 2007

5-21-07

No more titles. Just the date only, heh.

Been a while. Lets see what I can come up with.

Mothers Day weekend went well. We didn't do anything, much. Took my mom out to breakfast. I didn't get any cards or anything. =(

Although, that Friday prior, I thought my video card had died. My monitor started acting all goofy. Lines and blacking out and such. So, I hooked it up to Scott's machine and seemed to be working fine. So we went out and purchased a 512 video card. Woohoo. Really nice picture. But as I was playing, you could see where portions of the monitor were a little dim. I was thinking that was odd. Brand new video card, picture should totally be crisp and clear. Well, the next morning, my monitor crapped out. The thing is only 5 months old. So as we stand now, my monitor should be delivered today to the company and I am using a old 17" CRT monitor and its disgusting, rofl. So used to my 19" wide flat screen. /sigh

Normal week this week. Been nice outside, so I have been sending the boys outside to play well I spring cleaned the house. Well now that I think about it. It wasn't a normal week after all. I spring cleaned because it was needed, but also because of the fact that Nathan's Birthday party was this weekend.

Anyways, I took Thursday and Friday off, and that was absolutely wonderful. I didn't do anything. Okay I lied. I played EQ for several afternoons and then took a couple naps, hehe. It was so nice. Friday was my birthday, and Scott let me sleep in. He got Trenton ready for school and took Nathan to daycare. It was so very nice.

Speaking of Nathan. His party was Sunday and he made out fairly well. Grandma made a Spiderman cake. That was really cool. She also brought me a gift, which was the silicon baking set, five pans, and then a bundt cake pan. So cool. I have to make a cake this weekend. =) Anyways, Nathan got quit a few gifts, almost all related to spiderman, and they had a friend to play with, so we rarely saw them except at cake and ice cream, and present time, lol.

Nathan also had one really bad incident yesterday. Poor guy. They were across the street playing, when I hear a little boy crying and Trenton was helping him across the street. I come running out to see what was wrong and Trenton yells Nathan got stung by a bee. Oh shit, was the first thing that came to my mind. So I forcibly set the poor child on the ground and rip off his sock and shoe (he got stung on the ankle). Well first thing I noticed (or two things at once) no stinger and he was stung twice. After my initial, I don't need to call 911 for an allergic reaction, I calmed down, took him inside and we got him all fixed up. Turns out, it is a wasp sting. Bugger nailed him twice as well. Poor little guy =(

And now here we are at Monday. Gonna run the EQUpdate on a separate post, as I sure this one is very long by now, rofl. I have to run to Nathans school today for portfolio day. Will be very fun I believe.

No comments: