Thursday, May 10, 2007

Catch Up

Life in Krys's Household.

Trenton: I believe has finally learned to ride a bike. Yay. But he still has problems with starting and stopping, so we will see how that goes. He had a really hard time with it. The thing with Trenton is, well, he is hard to describe. He is a follower and not a leader and he really doesn't have a lot of self confidence. For him to try anything you almost always get the I cant do it whine. I try really hard to boost him up, I also do little things, like make him look around him when walking, instead of the ground. I always say hi to people we pass hoping he will pick up on that as well. Its funny, when he finally does get something, he gets really really excited. I wish he had more self confidence.

Trenton is also getting on my last nerve when it comes to sleeping arrangements. He has never been a good sleeper, and he especially likes to sleep next to someone. Which I don't mind. He starts in his bed, and always ends in mine. Fine. But the other night was the last stinking straw ever. He refused (outright refused) to sleep in his bed. So to just get him to sleep, I laid him down in the backroom, until Scott got up for work, and sent him into my bed. At 3:00am he woke up, and started throwing a hissy fit because Nathan had crawled into bed and was next to me and Trenton was not. Seriously, major fucking meltdown. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. After that and the arguments, he lost his privilege of sleeping in my bed. That was hard for him to handle last night. But in the end he survived and got a good nights sleep.

Nathan: Nathan is, well, Nathan. He is just the happiest go lucky kid. Very confident, and knows what he wants. And what he wants is anything to with baseball. OMG. The boy could play baseball approx 5-6 hours a day. I cant. And that just drives him bonkers.

He made me the cutest little present for Mothers Day at school the other day. Its a Popsicle picture frame. It has his picture in it (of course) and then glues on the Popsicle sticks are little buttons, and then at the bottom it says "I know how to push your buttons" LOL

Scott and I are doing really well. We are getting our tree in the back topped off and trimmed, hopefully to bring it back to life. The tree guy is going to take 40ft off the top of the tree. And I don't think that is half of the trees height. Bah. This month is busy busy. We have Mothers Day, my birthday, Nathans birthday, Memorial Day, and of course the Young at Heart fair. Yay.

EQLand: Got through HoF with Zymeria last night for hat updates. That's about it. =)

No comments: