Wednesday, May 09, 2007

EQland

Been a while so EQ first.

Krystalea has now gotten her transmuting up to 215 I believe it is. I still have quite a few combines to go, but I am lacking the ambition to tradeskill at the moment. She dinged 88 aa's and is halfway through it. I haven't touched a quest since I left Lfay about a month ago. I need to get back to that, now that the expansion has been somewhat announced. Also, I now have 5 pieces of my armor now. If I could get back to Unrest and Castle Mistmoore, I would have my chance at the rest of it.

Zymeria dinged 71 aa's last night. That finishes off the defiler tree and now I need to go back to the Shaman tree. I have no idea what I want to do there.

I started playing my little fae swashy again. I got her up to level 26 and with 14 aa's. I think what I may do is betray her from Kelethin to Neriak when that opens up and make her a brigand, as opposed to creating an Arsani, I know that is spelled wrong. But that is my plan I believe.

Nothing in tradeskills. Like I said I have had zero desire to do that as of the past few weeks.

The Guild will more than likely ding 27 with this writ night. Those are fun, especially when you get several people together and just massively maim, maul, and slaughter the mobs. When the guild hits level 30 and I can purchase the 5 room house, I may (not entirely positive) move Krys to Neriak as well. It depends.

Rise of Kunark. I am soooo excited. Epic weapons, the return of Sebilis and City of Mist. Yay. Guild levels and Class levels up to 80. A new mount, the rhino. What really intrigues me, if I am reading this correctly, is that you have the new starting city for the sarnak, which is Tim Deep, and that is level 1-20, then to progress you need to move to old world or EoF to raise up your levels. So my thought is that this expansion will hopefully be mostly T7 and T8. How much is that going to rock?

Now the question remains. What adventure class and tradeskill class is my Sarnak going to be??

No comments: