Monday, May 21, 2007

5-21-07 EQUpdate

Krystalea: Lets see. 269/350 Transmuting now. And I think that's about it on her. Although I did hit 89 aa's, and about halfway through that one. The thing that sucks about the Transmuting, is I can now farm the T6 stuff, but seeing as the mobs are green, the armor drops are in the 50's but the stinking adept books are, well, 60. So I have decided to just sell all that I can't transmute and spend 3/4 of the money on buying stuff I can. Just want to be in T7 and then the trans should move nicely on that. =)

Zymeria: Finished up the hat quest. Sitting at 72 aa's now. Defiler tree is filled out the way I want, now I don't know what I want to do with the shaman tree, lol. I just can't decide. Tinkering is now at 203/350. I really really hate loams.

Myrinna: Hit 53 weaponsmith.

Zephina: Nothing there. I may decide to play her, I don't know yet. Too busy with my others.

Attalyne: Hit 65 Carpenter. No more rush on her. She will get 70 by the expansion with just a few combines a week. One day a week at lunch and she is done.

Arzania: Hit 32 woodworker. But, I have been playing her and having a really good time at it. She is now level 31, and about to ding 32. She has 21 aa's, which I just figured out one tree to spend on, lol. Still have no idea where to go after that. But I am enjoying playing her. Right now I want to play her hard and see where I end up. But we all know my streaks, and this could be one of them, where I play her for two weeks and then she doesn't see the light of day until the next expansion.

RoK: I am still really really stoked about this expansion. I just need to figure out a class to play. I really am thinking of making a tank this time around. I don't have one of those, so we shall see. As for the tradeskill class, I have no stinking clue. Only thing left between me, Scott, and Modex is an armorer. And Scott said he was going to start working on his as he is T4 I think. /shrugs. If he does that I may just go alchemist, so I don't have to grind so stinking hard.

No comments: