Friday, July 10, 2009

07-10-09

Ahhh. It is so nice to have work to do at work. I am loving this. Unfortunately, that also means less time to do other things. **ahem** We lost one of our employees and we are not going to replace her, which is fine by me. The days are going fast and things have been decent.

The boys are the boys. I, of course, cannot think of anything to write about, other than I am sorry that it has taken me a few days longer than I wanted to make a post. The bad thing about waiting, is you can never remember the stories so you can tell them. I will make a more valiant effort to remember these things and type them out.

As well as the pictures of my garden that I promised a while ago.

Well I suppose I should head on my way out of this post.

p.s. No EQ2 post as well, as I have been so busy I haven't played at all. :(

No comments: