Tuesday, June 30, 2009

EQ2: 06-30-09

You know, I do not like people who think they are better than everyone else. I ran Kurns last night, finally. 1st thing: For as long as it took them to release it, I was not impressed. I was impressed that the repeatable quest in there pays out 2pp though, that rocked. 2nd: I went to run this zone with Krys, and ended on Zym, solo healing, this thing. Here's the deal, I did it, with a couple problems, but the tank was an ass.

Listen buddy, I am in T1 shard armor, all my spells are adept 3, I have my fabled epic, and I haven't played this toon in 4 months. Sorry it took me .5 seconds to hit cure curse not .1 second. Sorry even though it's frontal attacks, I can't watch the action for some reason as it lags me out, so when you start the fight out with me being positioned away from the mob, and my back is to you, and the next thing I know I die, due to frontal attacks, and you yell at me, Fuck off!! You are the one to position the mob, don't yell at me. I am sorry my healing was inept to you, but I think I did a damn fine job considering the mentioned above, and the fact that I have never been to this zone. (and a few macro's that shouldn't have been macro's)

Anyways, this dude spent the whole zone yelling at me and then as soon as the final mob died, disbanded. God I was pissed. And really, I only had a problem with one named, the second guy we killed that mem wiped. But now that I know the zone, should be no problem. Next on my list of zones to try Emperor's Anathenum.

No comments: