Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WB 06-17-09

Let's see how long this run of posting goes for!! lol!!

Well first off, I am having troubles with the font and the colors of the post. It won't stick. Dammit.

Let's see where to start. I am still on the train and track of going to school. This will be my third semester, I am up to Calc1, and Chemistry. I am also fighting like hell for financial aid, it sucks. Still working full-time and running after the boys. I feel like I am tired all the time. That is okay though, because in the end it will all be worth it. /nods

Trenton is doing really well in baseball and he has also taken up Tae Kwon Do. Which he enjoys immensely. He will be going into the 4th grade this year, and he is very excited about that.

Nathan just turned 6 and is doing well. He is playing baseball and hockey now. He is doing very well. We went for the speech re-evaluation and he is in the clear. He still needs to work on certain sounds, but it's not enough for him to need weekly therapy.

Scott is still unemployed. It sucks money wise, but the boys love it, because daddy is home all day with them.

Other than that, life is good, and moving by way too fast. :)

No comments: