Tuesday, June 23, 2009

06-23-09

Once upon a time..................hahahahaha

Okay, it is fricking hot outside. I mean sweltering. I really hope that the boy's baseball games are cancelled tonight. I honestly don't think that they need to be playing in over 100 degree heat.

After taking a wonderful Vicodin nap yesterday, I am not doing too bad. I am still hobbling around like an old lady. In fact, Scott kept calling me grandma last night. But I do feel a hundred times better today.

In other news, my garden is looking outstanding. I will try to get pictures of it tonight. Please don't mind the overgrown grass. It has just been too damn hot to mow. Anyways, so far I have: 7 tomato plants, 3 cucumber plants, 4 green pepper plants, one cabbage (Trenton's school project), one blueberry bush, one blackberry bush, 2 raspberry bushes, 14 million strawberry plants (bleh), 7 sunflowers, and around 30 stalks of corn, then 2 zucchini plants, 3 carving pumpkin plants, and 2 cantaloupe plants. First year doing cantaloupe and corn, so we shall see how that goes. We also about a week ago, transplanted 24 baby raspberry canes from the mother plant over to the other side of the garden. I hope that they all take, we will have a ton of raspberries, yummy!!!

I just got done talking to the lady at financial aid. I have to go in and refill out the loan paperwork. You know, seriously. This is beginning to piss me off more and more. They make it so friggin hard to get this done. It is a good thing I am really all about getting my degree. I could totally see just dropping out after all this hassle.

No comments: