Tuesday, June 23, 2009

EQ 06-23-09

I am not a fan of repeatable, faction grind type quests. Really, I am not. But I will resign myself to doing these quests, at least on Krys, so I can if it is worth doing it for the other toons. I still have yet to find myself a group of any interest. And every Kurns group appears at about the time I decided it is bed time.

I am still not going to contemplate about the expansion. The fan faire starts this week and by Monday we should all have a good idea of what it will entail. Besides upping the level and AA cap.

It is nice to see that the stuff from the TSO instances are now tradeable. Unfortunately, the prices on these items seem to rather high at the moment. I was looking at a rather nice healing cloak that Zymeria could use and they wanted 150pp. I don't think so Tim! People have the craziest idea of what things are worth, spells and item wise. Although, I did see one nice thing last night. Bolt of Ice Master1, errrr Ice Comet III Master, was for sale for 150pp, better than the last time I saw one for sell for 500pp. I still have to buy masters. 5 level 80 toons, 2 littler toons, and only 12 masters a year. Yup, I see just getting the needed: Ice Comet, Ball of Fire, Wards, Heals, and stances. Will still have to buy everything else.

I highly doubt I will be doing anything online tonight, so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to hook up with a group and hit a zone or two. :)

No comments: