Thursday, July 08, 2010

EQ 07-08-09

Am I back?

I don’t know yet. I was reading a bunch of stuff earlier and it made me think of this lovely blog that I haven’t touched in a while. Thought maybe I would start it back up and see what happens.

Figured I would also start with EQ2, as I am still playing. Not as diligently as I was before, but I am still there.

I am not sure I like this expansion much. I know TSO let me down. TSO was fun at first and then went downhill. I ended up cancelling my account for about 6 months. Came back and leveled up a coercer, as I really didn’t want to play Krys as much. I began to play Krys again with SF came out, although, again, I am not sure I like this expansion. I am waiting for the announcement from the fan faire about what the next expansion is. (/whispers Velious) I hope we don’t have to wait until February for it either. And I do hope that there is a level increase. The expansion after Velious can go with no level increase but I would like one for Velious.

As for my lovely toonage:

Krystalea: My wizard. She is still my main and I really enjoy playing her the most. I have to say that she is really starting to gain some power. The other night in the library I think I had a 14k parse. I need to pull up ACT and will post the screen shot. That was an awesome feeling. I am also sitting consistently at around 7-8k zonewide on the parse. That is so nice. The only issue with that is of course if you have a crappy tank in front of you. At any rate, Krys is level 90, a 90 sage, 450 transmuting and adorning, 50 tinkering (or something like that) and 213 AA’s. I have yet to finish all the quests in Sundered Frontier or the Moors of Ykesha. I missed a lot of zones in TSO as well, and only have two updates left for Chapter 5. (ya still working on that, lol).


I have been running battlegrounds with Krys and having a blast. I really like those and it makes for a nice break when there are no groups to be had and when I really don’t feel like questing, which is often. I have 5 pieces of the BG armor right now, and am working on the last two pieces. After that I will be saving my tokens for my other toons, to get them geared up.

I would like to raid, but unfortunately I cannot find a guild with the time slot I need, and between working full time, going to school part time and two boys to run after, I think my raiding goals will have to wait until my life calms down some. Although I would be up for forming an alliance with another guild to get some raiding done here and there.

Gonna do just a quick rundown with the other characters.

Zymeria: 85 Defiler, 90 Provi, 160 (?) AA’s and 400 Tinkerer.

Zephina: 87 Bruiser, 90 Jeweler, 166 AA’s.

Arzania: 81 Swashy, 80 Woodworker, can’t remember AA’s.

Calipso: 81 Coercer, 66 Tailor, 160-something AA’s.

Attalyne: 30 Trouby, 90 Carpenter, maybe 15 AA’s. I rarely adventure with this toon.

Rysina: 19 Ranger, 45 AA’s and no tradeskill class yet. I was thinking Alchemist, as I have zero desire to do weaponsmithing or armoring ever again.

No comments: