Thursday, July 08, 2010

07-08-09

Ahhh, real life. Not as good as some would like it to be, but we are surviving. The boys are absolutely huge. Nathan just turned 7, and Trenton is about to turn 10. They really are quite a pair.

We have been busy running them around to baseball games and tournaments. Unfortunately, Nathan broke his foot the other night (playing the Wii of all things), so his baseball summer was cut short, but he will be up and ready to go for Hockey this fall.

Trenton will be going in the fifth grade (/falls over) and Nathan will be making his way into the second grade this year.

Scott is Scott. He is still unemployment and that is not from lack of trying. The job market around here sucks ass and well, what do you do? He has decided to see about pursuing a career in Radiology, which would require one year of school and a couple years of internship. So, let’s keep our fingers crossed.

I am still in school. I will graduate with my Associates of Science in May 2011. After that I will be heading to NIU to pursue my degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering. It has been a hard road so far and will only get harder, but I will make it!

No comments: