Thursday, January 26, 2006

Boring

Tis why I dont post all the time anymore, for some reason I think my life is plain. Lol. And last night was just another night.

Nathan did get his hair cut. That was, um, interesting. No no no he screamed. And then he got his blankey, and he sat in my lap and he did okay. Dana likes to finish the guys up with the electric razor around the ears and the nape of the neck, she calls it the tickler for the boys. And here she is doing this, and nathan is shrugging his shoulders and pulling his head down. I thought it hurt him or he was scared. Nah, he was trying to hold still and not laugh, but the laughs were starting to escape.

Trenton, Scott and myself, played the sorry game though. Holy crap, that took an hour to play the whole game. And Trenton won. Even though he cried about 3 times and I have to threaten to put the game up. He would cry everytime someone would pull a sorry on his pieces. But he still ended up winning. Him and I had a nice long talk about his whining and crying.

We had a dentist appointment for Trenton the other day. A good ole teeth cleaning. Apparently one of his fillings was loose, because as she was flossing his teeth it came out. So now we have to get that redone. And also he has two loose teeth. One on the bottom and one up top. Not that loose yet, they barely wiggle, but they do wiggle nonetheless.

EQUpdate: We were supposed to cyclops in PoF last night but Scott decided he didn't want to log in, so I got on and made spells for guildies. 5 scout spells and 7 shaman spells. I will be darned if that didnt take me near an hour to do that. It kinda sucked.

And that was my night, of what should be relaxing. It was boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how close to 60 now???

Krystalea said...

I am current level 59.5, getting there though =)