Monday, May 22, 2006

No Internet

My new goal for this next few months (like I can keep a goal ha!) is to keep this blog up. I did really really good when I first started this blog, which is commonplace for me, and then I began to trickle off, again, this is commonplace for me. And I knew it. Now I just need to work on that.

We went without interest for a total of 8 days. Insight Communications screwed up royally, so we had no net, and we got bored. So, Scott and I decided to tear a wall down. Really. Our kitchen is now 10X12 bigger, and OMG does that make a world of difference. It's wonderful.

The one thing about waiting this long to post, is I can never quite remember what the hell I did the past couple of weeks. So I guess I will just remember what I did this weekend.

My birthday was last Thursday. I am now the ripe old age of 31. =( Well, I guess its not that bad. I did end up with a new shirt, The Fifth Element (movie), Oceans Eleven (movie), The Black Eyed Peas (cd), and Kelly Clarkson (cd). Paranthesis for those not in the know.

Nathan turnes 3 today. Now that one really makes me sad /cries. He is doing very well. For his birthday, he got: 3 games for the Vsmile, baseball cards, a baseball outfit, a book, two movies, a Dora mat for the sprinkler, and then a big wheel. YAY!! I will get some pictures up tonight, actually. I still have to download them off my camera.

Trenton is Trenton. His last day of school is the 31st. I cant believe he will be out of kindergarten and on his way to first grade. Just unreal.

EQUpdate: Krys is 85% through 67. Makes me sad though, as she should be closer to 69 by now. Oh well. Worked on Zym a little bit, she is 70% through 69 Provie, no hurry though, I am sure just making food for myself will hit me to level 70 at some point in the near future.

Okay, I promise to start updating everyday =)

No comments: