Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yuck

I got my haircut last night. I dont like it. It is too short now. It was about mid back, now it is at my shoulders. It is too short. Think I said that already.

Babies got their hair cut as well. Nathan did much better this time around. He did not squirm or yell or hollar. He actually let Dana cut his hair. Trenton of course always does well with getting his hair cut. The thing with his hair is he has about 14000 colics in it. So it either has to be short or long. I really feel bad for this kid if he ever decides to let it grow out. Gonna be hell for a little while.

Nothing more pressing than that. Although if you watch House. OMFG. That was just totally unreal. I love that show. But the thing about this episode is it was a little more graphic than I really liked, lol. I can handle watching an open heart surgery on discovery, but that eyeball popping out, just really made my stomach turn.

EQUpdate: Didnt play last night, but I had dinged 68 on Krys, Monday night. Go go Cacotoxic Stain in Bonemire. Good place, I like.

No comments: