Monday, December 12, 2005

Jingle Bells

Santa smells. Robin laid an egg. The batmobile lost a wheel and the joker got away, HEY!! I have heard that 14 billion times this weekend. =/

All the christmas shopping is done, Everything. Now just to wrap, what fun. But the boys ended up with some good stuff, will run the list after christmas. I am sure between, my mom and dad and Scotts mom and dad, it will be a long list.

Saturday morning, I got up and was wondering around, and I hear drip drip drip. Our bay window was leaking, and the gutters had enough ice in them to kill a deer. So Scott spent part of the day out there chipping all that ice away, and Viola, no more leak in the bay window. Trenton was outside with him as well. Too funny, he is. He was making snow angels, and then shovelling stuff and scraping ice off the house. He was out there for about 2 hours. He fell asleep at 6:15 and slept til 8am on Sunday.

I ended up making 3 loaves of banana bread. Yes they didnt touch a single banana I bought, so I made bread, the stinkers. I also made strawberry pancakes, picked up the house, did 7 loads of laundry, did 2 loads of dishes and played EQ2 for 2 hours. I used my time wisely, OH OH, and I made egg rolls for dinner, so from start to finish, it took me 1hour and 15 minutes. Yup, just call me Susie Homemaker =p

Nathan is being Nathan, just as cute as can be, but he is beginning to be a pain to put to bed at night, I think its time for the naps to start slowly going away. Yup yup.

EQUpdate: Dinged 55 with Krys, Eyezes got 51, we found a good name farming place until...we realized his drops were lore. Which wouldnt be bad, except we are wearing the drops, so no more looting looting, from that guy. We did get a master chest from him, which was cool. Lets see, I also got my jeweler to 26, and began working on tradeskill stuff for krys. need to log in Zym and make more food and drink, but hell, thats hard to do when you are 60 and cant get any experience. It sucks. Maybe I will do that at lunch today, and ust get it out of the way.

No comments: