Monday, March 20, 2006

Are we having fun yet?

Mondays are always so...lame, I guess you could say. This weekend wasnt too bad. Had a birthday party to go to, for our niece on Saturday. She turned two. She is such a cutie. The boys ended up spending the night at grandmas as well. So that gave Scott and I a chance to be together, by ourselves, for a change. Was rather nice.

Although Scott ended up getting sick on Sunday. The boys came home, and you could tell they were tired. The did nothing but eat constantly and were in bed by 7:30 and asleep by 7:35. The poor things. But they had an absolute blast. They played at the park and went fishing and watch Harry Potter: GOF.

Grandma had to say that when they went to the park, that Nathan went straight for the sandbox, and the minute he sat down, he took his socks and shoes off. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got down signing the boys up for gymnastics. They love their classes. I actually talked the girl into moving Nathan up to level one, even though you have to be 3, but hell he has been fully potty trained for like 9 months now. So we get to see what this will be like, lol.

EQUpdate: Okay, been tooling around KoS, havent really tried to level. But I dinged 63 yesterday, YAY, and I also dinged Krys, 66 sage. So that was cool. Got my Fusion Adept 3 made, got Scotts adept 3 domination made. Apparently that lasts for like 30 minutes. Wow. Now I just need to find another moonstone, so I can get Ice Nova, and then anything after this is just pure bonus. Weee.

Got Zymeria to 63 provie, she will be 64, possibly 65, by the end of the week. Trying, really trying. But I am not pushing it.

I also moved Krys to a three bedroom apt, in North Freeport, Got my 4 bank slots, now if someone would just buy my stuff. I swear. lol. I put all my app 4's up for 10g, and any food zymeria is making, but hell its the no stat stuff at the moment, so of course it is going kinda slow. Thats why I want to push her in levels, So i can sell and make some moolah.

=) Gotta get some pictures. Maybe I will do that tonight while screwing off, juts dont keep me to my word =p

No comments: