Friday, March 17, 2006

Wow

Wow, I got a mention at http://eqjournal.blogspot.com/ woohoo. I feel totally awesome right now. Considering I was really upset at the fact that some took my name and made a jewelry store: http://www.krystaleakreations.com/ I mean how can someone take my exact name. The name I came up with in 9th grade, several number of years ago? Would like to do something about it, but I have no idea. Hey Aggro, aren't you in the law business, lol. Probably not a damn thing I can do about it, though, is there? Oh well, still kinda makes me mad. But, wow, but Mr. X made me feel a lot better =)

I am so easily made happy, hehe. I feel all giddy now.

Well I have so much to talk about. Its been so long and I have been actually busy at work lately (which is where I post from) and been too busy playing KoS. So heres a rundown that I hope to get to today: KoS has been a blast, Krys is now 62 wiz/64 sage. Zym is 32 defiler/63 provie, and I got my other two tradeskillers (carpenter and jeweler) to level 30.

Nathan is, well, he will be 3 in May. And I still call him my baby, and now my baby is all signed up for preschool. I am gonna cry /sniff /sniff

Trenton is doing absolutely wonderful. He is learning his letters and sounds and making great great progress. He truly is an amazing kid. Although the poor baby had to deal with the death of the babysitters cat, which was his partner in crime and nap buddy.

Scott is still working at Wally world. Although........he has an interview tomorrow with DaimlerChryler Corp, to go work on the line, woohooo. He got a letter (he has already taken 14 tests for them, it seems like) stating he is pretty much in. YAY!!!!!!!!! Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: