Monday, March 27, 2006

Very Uneventful

As the title states it, we had a very uneventful weekend. Scott had to work all weekend, so me and the boys just hung around and didn't do much. Although, it was nice enough that they got to go outside and play on Sunday. Was a very nice day.

Those boys are both becoming so independant. I kinda (yes only kinda) miss hearing my name all the time. On the other hand, its nice to know that I can start something and be able to finish it without stopping 14 times along the way. Although the one thing that I cannot understand is, that even though Scott is home, and he works weekend, you would think the kids would be thrilled to see him, is that they never go to him for anything. Maybe it's so engrained in their heads to come to me, but man, please, go to your daddy, for something. Please?!

Scott passed his physical for Chrysler, and he and the interview lady have been playing phone tag. Poor guy. This is destroying him. Just call today, so we can get this show on the road. Please. =)

Scott's mom goes in for surgery today. Hip replacement. She's not that old and this is her third major surgery in the past 3 years, plus she has had a couple minor surguries along the way. Long story to tell, but lets just say, that if her first doctor had not been such an ass, this would have never had to happen.

EQUpdate: Hmmm, krys is still 63, although she is now 80% through. She dinged 68 sage as well, so thats cool. Also got Zym to 66 provisioner. Decided to quite trying to sell App4's. Had a lot of money tied up in that. Acutally it was a little over 3pp. Now trust me, I am not rich beyond any means, but damn, I now have 5pp. Woohoo. Think I am gonna save some of that up, get like 20pp before I go collection quest completion crazy, lol. I believe I am mostly set up armor wise, not doing too bad. My int is sitting at 459 right now, which (if I figured correctly) is only 2 points below the hard cap. So we all good there, what I really need to work on is wis, Yikes. I am getting resisted alot lately, but my wisdom sucks.

No comments: