Wednesday, February 21, 2007

:(

Well, yesterday was Nathan's first day at pre-school. And it was so bittersweet. I just can't believe that he is in school now. Let's see what happened. Monday night we talked about how he was going to go to school and play and have fun with all the other kids and teachers. He was also going to start to learn stuff, like numbers, colors, shapes, and the alphabet. He was so excited. Then I talked to him about the fact that momma was going to drop him off there and go back to work, and if that was all right with him. Of course he said yes.

Well off to bed they go. About an hour later I hear little footprints coming into the back room. I ask Nathan if he is too excited about school to sleep and he says he doesn't want me to leave him there, that I need to stay there with him at school. Poor baby. So he finally gets to sleep around 11pm.

The next morning he was so difficult to get up and I knew he was going to be tired. But we went about, got dressed, packed our backpacked and headed out on our way. He had to go to Mel's first, as his class is in the afternoon. So, I go and pick him up at 12:15 to get him off to school. Again, he is very excited but saying that I needed to stay with him. :(

We get to school, meet the teacher (no students in class yet) and he gets to look around. Then the bell rings and the kids start coming in. You can tell he is starting to get a little scared. But then he sees a friend of his named Dylan and things begin to calm down a little bit. He gives me kisses and hugs and says goodbye, but just stares at me with that don't leave look. Broke my heart. Took me about an hour to calm down and feel okay about it.

We go to pick him up, and there he is all little, sitting down in line, waiting for us to get him. Ask him how his day went. He says that they played shapes with the teacher, they played in the sand with the teacher, he had chocolate milk for snack, and then the teacher had to turn off the light and tell us be quiet so she could teach. After saying all that he promptly fell asleep. lol.

So all in all, his day went really well, and now I am waiting for Scott to call me and let me know how today went.

Nothing else going on in our land. Work is good, co workers suck ass. That's about it there.

EQLand: Well went on a raid to Labs with Zymeria the other night. Got a piece of armor (can't remember what it is for the life of me, right now). The raid kinda sucked. It looked like a pickup raid and boy did we do a lot of standing around. Last night I tried to work on the Claymore Quest with Krys, and well, we camped Bozar for over two hours and he never made an appearance. Suck ass. Although I did get Zephina to 65 Jeweler. YAY!!

No comments: