Friday, February 23, 2007

Disney on Ice

OMG was that so much fun. The boys had an absolute blast. Nathan wasn't too sure about it at first though. He kind of hid his eyes and was peaking through his fingers. Once he decided that he liked it, it was great. He never stopped smiling and he clap with all his might.

Trenton liked it very much as well. Every time I got a glance at him, he had a cheesy grin on his face. hehe. The worst about it though, was leaving and not getting them any toys. I was not spending $20 for a toy that would be broken in several days. Not gonna happen, so we had a little fight about that.

Now Nathan wants to be able to skate on the ice as well. Which is fine by me, I think we might take them over to the ice arena this weekend, and see what he really thinks, lol. But I think that will be interesting as I have never been ice skating myself. hmmm

EQLand: Not a damn thing. Didn't play last night.

No comments: