Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend news

Well, the weatherman was just a little off on his predictions for this weekend. Going from 1-3 in the afternoon and 6-10 overnight, to maybe an inch total. That's okay. I really didn't want to have to deal with a ton of snow right now.

We went out on Friday to the mall. Grabbed something to eat and then went to the play area where Trenton decided to terrorize his brother and get in trouble. Then, Nathan and another little girl ran head on into each other. It was horrible. Trenton did straighten out his attitude some. I don't know where it is coming from but it really needs to get out of here.

Also decided to upgrade Scott's computer. He has been having a problem crashing in EQ2, and then we noticed on a restart, that his computer was reading his video card at a 128 instead of a 256. hmmm. So we decided to just go ahead and get a new card and went with a 512. We are having some serious issues. It is not installing, keeps telling me that we need to get drivers for a VGA monitor set up. Am very confused. And instead of going with Nvidia this time around, we decided to try ATI. Did you know ATI does not have phone support on the weekends? They also do not have live customer support on the net. Really not cool. Will call them tonight and if it comes down to it, will take the damn card back and just get an Nvidia. Bah.

We also got him a 19" wide screen. (The same one I got for Christmas) God those monitors kick ass. Woohoo.

EQLand: Krys started working on Claymore this weekend. Up to keys to trust on her. Got the damn dragon language quest done (that sucked ass) and started all the HQ's that came out with EoF. Looked up the beginning of Swords of destiny quest line so I can start that when it goes live. And found another 8/9 quest line series that I want to do, but am curious as being a DE if I can. Corruption in the Faydark, I believe is the name of it. I am really needing aa's, lol. Also on Krys I still have hoolahs to do and I am on the trials portion of MoA. Also am now at 165 Transmuting. Not sure if that was mentioned last time.

With Zym, I am up to trading info on the claymore line. (don't really care about HQ's with her) I have started the dragon language. Spoke with the giant in Naggy's liar, but haven't been to Antonica yet. I really dread all the running around. Gained another AA, I think I am at 64 now. Did the nest and Vaults. Never been to vaults, I think resulted in a full AA point there.

Cant wait for Unrest, come on LU32!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: