Monday, August 25, 2008

EQ 08-25-08

Okay, so I started working things out considering guild halls. I am hoping there will be some changes in the prices (less) and upkeep (less or reducible) but I am not holding my breath.

The guild has approx 160pp sitting in the guild bank right now, between Krys and Eyezes we have almost is not more than 15mil status saved up and that doesn’t include the 3mil from Modex that he will probably donate and whatever else gets donated from the members of the guild.


First thing I have to say is that I was crazy stupid doing writs yesterday. I wanted that damn little balck dress that needed 40k faction for that Agents of Neriak. Ya, I had about 3000 faction. So I did writs all damn day, got the guild approx 80% of a level. We had just dinged 46 on Saturday, and we were around 20% in when I started these writs. We are now 10% into 47 (turned in lots of status items as well). I am never doing that again. Of course I say that now, but we all know that one day I will do that again, lol.

Okay back to guild halls. So I figured with all the amenities that we want and a tier 2 hall, we were looking at the purchase price of 477pp and 46mil status. That doesn’t scare me one bit. I have a list of amenities and I will share in a second, we will purchase those as we accrue the status and can buy them. I have them listed in an order of want/need first to 18th. Okay, what scares me is the upkeep. 7pp a week, that is really no big deal at all. 336000 status per week. Yes, I realize that it is only 23 writs/dungeon runs/what have you, the point is to put pressure on the guildies. It will just tear the guild apart, so looking at this from my eyes; this is what I need to do to keep this place up. I know it will be worth it in the long run, but damn, lol.

Guild Translocation Beacon

Guild Hall Banker
Fuel Merchant Hireling
Tradeskill Rush Order Agent
Harvesting Supply Depot
Farseas Express Mailbox
Guild Hall World Market Broker
Tradeskill Writ Agent
Druid Portal Hireling
Teleportation Spire to the Overrealm
Mariner’s Bell: Faydwer
Magic Carpet to Sinking Sands
Mariner’s Bell: Kunark
Mariner’s Bell: Shattered Lands
Portal to Member Housing
Kunark Adventure Writ Agent
Gigglegibber Goblin Gamblin’ Game
Status Executor Hireling


That’s the list of stuff I want to put in the guild hall, in the order in which I would like to place it, so to speak. I was thinking one room to be a tradeskill room, which would also include the banker and broker and anything related to tradeskilling. I also thought of a portal type room and then a library, of course. That’s three of the rooms, so that leaves 7 rooms and the atrium. Brander said she would decorate a room or two, and I am sure I would as well.


I hope this all works out for us, it sounds like fun and I think it will be awesome.

No comments: