Monday, September 26, 2005

Bugs!

You will never believe what the Mr. Trenton brought home from school. Ready? Lice. Fucking lice. So, the dog and cats have been bathed, twice. All the laundry in the house has been done. And I mean ALL. The kids, well, Trentons hair was just shortened. Nathan, whose beautiful white/blond locks, had to be cut off. /cry /sniff. But everyone is clean now, and Scott spent over 3 hours working on my hair. Nasty.

Nathan is really starting to talk alot now. Thank god. Its nice to be able to actually have a conversation with him. Although his favorite words, are K and Yea. So, he will come up and say, "Mama, poppy" and I say "well then go potty Nathan" and he says "K!" Or I will ask, "Nathan, you want something to drink?" To which he will respond, "Yea." But think of the movie Fargo. To which I like to say, "Are you vom Svewden?" And he says "Yea" Cracks me up.

EQUpdate: Dinged 51 on Krys, she is also about 40% through it now. Quests are still giving awesome ass items as rewards. But the Xp from them kinda sucks, and so does the fact that I dont have any vitality. Ever. I finally got my faction oup with the court of truth, So I can get in there now. Very nice little place. Hell I may think about moving to Maj'dul. If the lag didnt kill me. Spent a ton of time exploring this weekend. Filled in the map from the Pillars of Flame. Been fun. Saw someone with a Hunter of Harpy title, and I soooo thinking that I want one of those, and there are plenty of them in PoF. Although I still have a couple of zones to explore off of Sinking Sands. Hmmmm. Having a good time, having a good time.

No comments: