Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Big Boy!

Well, Nathan has been sleeping in Trentons bed, getting real close to having the crib go bye bye. Which makes me sad. No more diapers, no more crib, bleh. He's the baby, he must not grow up. But I guess its gonna happen, wether I want it to or not.

Scott starts on days next Monday. Definately this time. Yeah. And he has his interview at the Post Office tomorrow. Double yeah.

Had Trenton's parent teacher conference Monday. Turns out he is the social butterfly with a permanent smile pasted on his face. And just not any smile, a very contagious smile, so says the teacher. Cracks me up. Trenton will glue himself to me if we go anywhere. But to hear this makes me all happy.

EQLand. Hah! I havent done much of anything. But I did get to visit the arena, and OMG that was fun, lol. A total blast. But I still have yet to do a duel. I keep challenging Scott, but he says Hell No, you will one shot me. HA!!!! I probably would. =)

No comments: