Monday, September 12, 2005

Wrong Week

Scott looked at the schedule wrong. He didnt start days this weekend, but next weekend. =( Thats okay, because he is on days. Gonna make life so much easier. I miss my husband. I miss him next to me in bed, cuddling up to go to sleep. I feel like we have been apart. And my subconscience feels the same way. I dreamt this morning, that Scott had been called by the military (he was relived of service about 2 years ago) and that he had to leave for a year. Guess that goes to show exactly how I have been feeling as of late.

Nathan. He has been in underwear since Friday =) YEAH!!!! Considering Trenton was 3 1/2 before he finally potty trained, and Nathan is only 2 yrs, 4 months. Weeeeeeeee. I am so excited. Hell on Saturday, (still putting him to bed in a diaper, though) I went in to check on him and he had taken his diaper off. I thought, OMG, he is gonna wake up in the middle of the night in a soaked bed, becuase he is not used to waking up to go pee. Well I will be a son of a bitch, he woke me up at 1am screaming "Poppy!!! Poppy!!!" I got up, took him to the potty, and then put him back in bed, and back to sleep he went. It was awesome.

Trenton has been Trenton. Nothing much to report on him, although, he is developing an attitude. I think that can attributed to part of kindergarten. Also, attributed to kindergarten, is that he seems more outgoing. Which is nice. I hated the clingy child. Hated hated hated, clingy child syndrome. =)

EQLand: Been bored, anxiously waiting DoF to get here, Tomorrow. Finished up a few heritage quests. I hate camping names. So that has been my downfall. No patience in that. Oh well.

No comments: