Monday, September 19, 2005

Interviews

Scott has an interview at the post office on 9-29-05. YEAH!!!! Its only part-time, but thats awesome, get a foot in the door. And its down in Dixon, about 45min - hour away. Buts its an oppurtunity. And if he gets full time down in Dixon, then I guess we get to move. Which will be allright. Its not too far away.

Nathan had a bad potty weekend. But I think we are back on track. Hes such a cutie. I was reading a book last night, Nathan came crawling in my lap and he says "Book." So I tell him, nope I cant read you this book, its a scary book. So the rest of the night I hear "Scare book" and he points at my book. He was too cute. Such a sweetie.

Trenton is being Trenton. He is getting himself an attitude though. I have no idea if that has to be from school or just him learning about the independence he is getting, but boy oh boy, we are about to go round and round about his new found brattiness.

EQLand: OMG I am having so much fun. Krys is about 70% through 51, got Zym up to 43 provisioner. Almost have Krys to ally with The Court of Truth in Majdul. I am having soooooo much fun. ITs great. And I have been fighting mostly blues, and I dont care. The quests are unreal, reward wise. XP from them are not that great, but the rewards have been very good. Hell, the only places I have been so far are Sinking Sands and Maj'Dul. And I am not bored of them yet. Although I am about to get a little pissy with these mummies. I need lesser mummies, not crypt mummies, not shrivled mummies, not mummies, but lesser mummies, bah. And then of course, Desert Madman, which drop what as loot? But, Water Flasks, of course. hehehehe. It cracks me up. Been lots and lots of fun so far, its great. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: