Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Whoops, been awhile.

Well, I have been busy. This weekend for one, was very busy. Scott had to work all weekend, so the boys are I went running around.

Saturday, we headed out to Scott's moms house, they were having a corn festival out there. Was pretty fun. The boys ate lots of corn on the cob, played in the jungle gyms. Played in the sandbox, what a mess, and we went for two hayrides. They loved the hayrides. Got to be about 8pm so I told Barb, that we should head back to her house and give them a bath, as the 1/2 hour ride back home would most definately ensure sleepland. So we get there, take a bath, and then Tom comes home (Barbs boyfriend) and mentioned something about fishing. OMG!! Trenton then asked if he could spend the night, so of course they let him, and me and Nathan headed home. Nathan finished his snack in the car and was asleep about 10 minutes before we hit the house. Ahhhh peace and quiet.

Sunday, well, Scott was gonna take Trenton to the waterfront on Monday morning, well, good news for Trenton we were watching the news and realized that Sunday was the last day for the waterfront. So I had to find someone to watch Nathan, as I will not deal with him in that type of atmosphere. Well I called my parents house like three times and no one answered, so finally I called my dad's cellphone (haha, he didnt want one, now I am gonna bug him on it =p) and will you believe the nerve they had. LOL, they were in Joliet, at Harrah's, gambling. Well guess that went out the window. One other person I could think of and well here goes. You will not believe who watched Nathan (Kimmie, this one is for you) Brenden and Sarah. Yes, Kim, pick your jaw up off the floor. Of all the things, and damn, if Nathan and Elizabeth did not actually play together. Their house was a mess, but I was just so shocked that they watched him, it rocked.

So, Trenton and I headed to the waterfront. Rode all the rides, Okay, not all, I HATE the ferris wheel. And then we had some snacks. Trenton had a dragon painted on his face, and he played a couple of games, and then whined when it was time to go home. I dont blame him, I told him if we had more money, we could have stayed till it was dark out. He had a sad face and said that we really needed to win the lottery so we could stay at the fair, and also to go to Austrailia to see Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter). Gotta love my kid.

Scott got home Sunday night and said they had rearranged his schedule and that he had Monday off, and Thursday off. Cool. Although, I had to go to my aunts on Monday, to finish going through my grandmothers stuff. So we spent a better part of the day there. I got some pictures of my dad while he was in high school and pictures of my grandmother, and grandpa. They are so neat, considering they were taken in the 40's.

That was the extent of my weekend. Come back to work and am told I need to help Carol and Lori out, nice. Peter, I cant even keep up on my work anymore, especially considering all the time I spend working on their stuff. Thats okay he says, that I am allowed to have overtime if needed. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hours a week is $100. Which would rock so thats my goal for now.

EQ Update: Krys is bored. Come on Sept 12 and the new expansion. =)

No comments: