Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pumpkins and Owies

Well, lets see. Saturday morning we ran out to the pumpkin patch. Had a good time, we were there for about 2 1/2 hours. Going through everything, had fun in the store, ate lunch. Then we decided to head over to the Apple Orchard. OMG were they packed, but we saw a Raspberry picking sign on the way. So we changed our minds, and went picking. Which was rather interesting in itself. Trenton decided he didnt like raspberries. HA!! After about 20 minutes, it was one raspberry to eat, two in the basket. hehehe. They had red faces, and red fingers.

All was going well the rest of the day. About 8, Nathan came running in and said "Poppy" and I was like allright lets go then. So I get up and he says "Down Mama." So I sit down. Worst mistake I ever made. Within a minute there was a blood curdling scream and I ran in there. Nathan is holding his little pee pee and shaking horribly. The toilet lid had fallen on his pee pee and smashed it terribly. It was all black and he screamed and screamed for about 30 minutes. We went to the ER and seen his doc. All in all he is gonna be just fine. But OMG, I was literally sick to the stomach to watch him in that much pain. So now, if he is running around the house naked, he will come up to you and grab himself and say "hut pee pee" Yes, Nathan, you hurt your pee pee. Silly boy.

Scott started on days yesterday. Quite the readjustment for all of us. Trenton is having a hard time with it. I keep telling him go to bed, hes yawning and being cranky and he says I am not tired. Grrrrrrr. Yes you are. But we are all having a little difficulty adjusting to that.

EQUpdate: Well I am 51 and I dont think I have played that much in the past couple of days. Although, I am finally ally with the Court of Truth. So, yeah, think thats about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG poor little guy!!! I cringed just reading that :(