Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Whew

Hmmm, my options for fonts has disappeared and I am thinking this is gonna be really tiny.

Anyways Trentons polyp is pretty much gone, we just have to do an additional week of medication. So that is good. YAY!!!

Other than that, not much to add right now, other than the fact that I am bored, and all I have left to do is file. Disgusting.


Yeah I found my font options. Okay, so anyways. Yeah, I did real well, yesterday for lunch I had soup and salad, okay, ramen soup, but hey. And then dinner was a disaster, yummy, fajitas. But so far today, my bowl of cereal, and i have no clue about lunch, as I didnt bring any. Bleh, but we are having roast for dinner at mom and dads, nummy.

Okay I guess I should go back to work.

EQUpdate: Got my little conjurer to 13. (She was apparently level 12 yesterday whoops) and um, yeah thats it. =p

No comments: