Monday, October 24, 2005

What a morning!

Actually it's not that bad. We had a blast Friday night, although I did not get home until 2am. I was a little drunker than I wanted to be, although I ran out of money and then a couple of sales managers showed up and they bought for lori and I all night long. The first band was good, the second band was good, the third band sucked ass, and then Bret Michaels was allright. He did some old Poison stuff, and that was about it. I left about 3 songs into his set.

The boys were kind to me on Saturday, and we all ended up taking a three hour nap. That was very kind of them.

So we spent all day Saturday being lazy and pathetic.

Sunday was pretty much the same, although Trenton developed an attitude to beat the band with. Grrrr. I was so frustrated with him, it was unreal. But he straightened up by the night time and then we went grocery shopping and spent way too much money.

Okay, my boss is an ass. The end.

EQUpdate: Dinged 53, yay. Didnt play much though.

Must run, maybe more later.

No comments: