Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I have no title ideas

Well, lets see. Trenton developed an ear infection last week. Took him to the doctor and the doctor said (hmm, sounds like a song I know) Well its so swollen in there, I cant tell if he still has he tube in or if it finally fell out. Well here is some antibotics to help. So we take said antibotics, (doctor appt was Tuesday) By Friday its still not any better. So I make another appt. The infection, is still there, and then the doc says, make an appt with your Ear, Nose, Throat guy and see whats going on. So the appt is for monday.

On Sunday, Trenton also lost a filling in his tooth. Dear god, this poor child. And Nathan has taken to coughing. Okay, not good. So that leads us to a very very busy Monday.

10:00: Nathan to pediatrician, to find out he is starting to develop an ear infection. Get medicine.

11:30: Trenton to dentist to get filling replaced. Scott took him, but I met them there to give Scott the prescription, so I didnt have to run out to BFE and I could get back to work. While there, I noticed Trenton's ear bleeding. Egads!!!

12:00: On the phone to the ear, nose, throat doctors nurse. She says, its not an emergency, we should be concerned but its nothing to truley fret about (my ass)

12:30: Trenton back from the dentist. Cant eat for an hour. All he does is bitch about how starving he is. Another, my ass.

2:00: Head to ENT guy to see whats going on.

2:30: Finally see ENT guy. He says he cant tell if the tube is still in there, as there is a polyp in the way. Nice, I say. So he takes a culture, and then I have to call back tomorrow to find out the results of said culture. And I hope its not bad, and then of course we get another prescription.

Now we have Scotts wonderous insurance, which is saving us $200 a month in premiums, but, we have to pay in full for prescriptions, which will go against his deductible. So we spent our savings of premiums on prescription. Oh well.

Will be back with more, when I get off the stinking phone with my previous insurance carrier, about why they havent paid a $4000 hospital bill for when Nathan spent the night. Egads!!!!!!!

No comments: