Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bus vs Backhoe

And unforunately the backhoe won on that one. Trenton's bus was in an accident yesterday. You wanna talk about your heart hitting the floor. OMG. He's fine, everyone is fine. Just fucking freaked me out when the nurse called and was like, Trentons bus got in an accident. My heart fell, and I dont think I heard anything else after that. Ack!!! No more accidents allowed in my household.

Nathan on the other hand, is just peachy king. Although we went poopy about 12 times on the potty last night, (not diareah (sp?) He just couldnt figure out if he was done yet or not. But it got to the point, becuase I would get all excited for him, that he would get all excited for him. SO he says "poop poppy coo" Do you need that translated? kk "going poop in the potty is cool" yup yup thank god. /does the no more diapers dance.

No comments: