Thursday, October 20, 2005

Its too early!

When I went to go wake Nathan up this morning, he turned and looked at me and said "Night Night" and for the next 10 mintues he screamed night night over and over and over and over and over......................

Well, you know what the problem was??? You really wanna know??? Every fricking 15 minutes last night he would crawl out of bed and come see me. You wanna know why???? Sure you do. He would bring me a fricking boogar. Here ya go mama. Thank you Nathan. Your welcome mama. Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!

Right now, I am in the process of waiting for the ENT doctor to call me back with the results of Trentons culture. I wish they would hurry up, I left a message about an hour ago.

The interview. You are not gonna believe this shit. Scott was supposed to have 3 interviews today, but the post office here in Rockford went on a hiring freeze for a couple of weeks, and hopefully she will be calling when the freeze is off, as we have a feeling that he has the job.

The doctor has called back. Trenton has a very serious ear infection, which has caused the polyp. Take the ear drops he is on and come back. We go back on Wednesday. If the polyp is not gone, we get to do IV antibotics. If that doesnt work, then its surgery. Not feeling too good about this right now.

EQUpdate: Krys did not ding 53 last night. Instead she was having way too much fun running through the haunted house, trick or treating and gathering pumpkins for her apartment. I actually lost track of time last night and realized it when I looked at the clock and it said 11pm. Yikes.

No comments: