Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Excuse me

Okay so my boss yesterday. See he is/has been giving me shit about my excessive absences. Let's see, my grandmother passed away in April, my uncle passed away in July and my son spent 2 nights in the hospital in June. He things that I should have not taken any time off for those incidents, because you know, they died, and there was nothing I could do anyways, so why not come to work, because we all know that work is our number one priority in life.

So anyways, we had a young guy get in horrendous car accident. Apparently he had to have brain surgery, he broke every bone in his face. They guys dad shows up here and lets peter know, and hes all like, ohh he will be okay to us, as the dad is standing there. Zero compassion. So Lori questions him on that. And he was like, "what was supposed to do? Take the day off?" First of all that was not appropriate to say, second show some fucking compassion.

So then later in the day, as Ali is walking around with the card getting signatures and collecting money, I sign the card and peter walks over, so Ali asks him to sign the card, and if he wants to give a donation he can. He gives her shit about the card she picked out, and then he moans and gripes about giving up the money, I mean really moans and groans, to the point of why the hell are you even bothering. The man has no fucking clue.

He just drives me insane, but that's okay, I am just biding my time, till my life gets all figured out.

On the other front, I need to lose weight and get moving. I am so tired as of late, and I know it has to do with, not eating right, not moving (being lazy) and all the such. And as we all know as well, I have not a bone of will power in my body, and that I need help, so I am enlisting Scotts help with this and we shall see what happens with that.

Same with the smoking. I need to quit that as well, just cant fucking afford it anymore. Maybe I should involve something with this blog on both those ideas. Like a update everyday on what I eat, when I smoke, or something. Or maybe even pop on and say I NEED NICOTINE. And with food, its not sweets that the problem, I hardly eat those, its the chicken, potatoes, and biscuits, absolutely smothered with gravy, a veritable heart attack waiting to happen.

And that's the other thing, with my family history I really should be more careful, I mean every one in my family, save two people, have died from heart problems. Not very good.

Wow, I am definitely long winded today. Any ideas on the above situations? Any?

The kids are normal. Trentons appointment is tomorrow, but I believe he will be alright, as he has absolutey no drainage coming from ear, and the pain has all gone away. YAY.

EQUpate: I actually played a little character last night. Shes a level 13 conjurer. Shes on the good side and I put her in the guild and then did a city writ and I will darned if that didn't earn guild status, I was quite surprised. All in all that's a good thing, as we have quite a few peeps on the good side. Friends from EQlive, that still play a lot of EQ and EQ2 is just a side hobby.

No comments: