Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Again, no title ideas.

So, I finally get off the phone with my previous insurance carrier. Oh that might go out by the end of October. Dude. I have the hospital breathing down my neck, as Nathan spent the night back in June. Hello. Pay your fucking bills. I did not pay you $5200 a year plus your fucked up deductible/co-pay system, so you cost me approximatley, ohhhh, $8000 this year, for you to dick around with a $4000 bill, because you think its too high. Bite me.

Next: Scott has his second interview at the post office tomorrow. Please please please keep your fingers crossed. This could be one of the best things that has happened to us in a long long time. As we are desperately losing the battle with money.

Third: (I think, I just like the labeling, call it the analness in me) I am supposed to be quitting smoking (see how money is winning the fight). Wellllllll Its not working as well I think it should be. Gum, lots of gum, but then my jaw begins to hurt. And, of course, my obsessive need to blow bubbles all day long, is really starting to piss off my co-workers.

Fourth: (weeeeeeeee) I am going out on Friday night with Lori. Not gonna stay out long as Scott has to work Saturday and Sunday. But we got free tickets to go to Elixar to see Bret Michaels of Poison. Ohhhh Ahhhh. Whatever. We dont have to pay the cover charge, I will have a beer or two and be home by 10:30, or leave the bar by 10:30. No later. I have to get up in the morning. No way am I hanging out with my two lovely children, with a hangover. Not happening in this lifetime.

Lets see anything else exciting going on.....

Poop: Nathan hasnt had a poopy in three days, has me extremely concerned. I think I may get some prune juice and see what happens. I feel bad for the poor kid, as I know that has got to hurt the little belly, not to be able to go poopy. =(

The PeePee: Actually is back to normal. Alhtough Nathan will tell me, owie pee pee, I just kind of look at him, like you aint gettin anymore sympathy child.

EQUpdate: Krys is 52, about to ding 53. Only 9% away, but I had alot of XP debt, so I havent played her in a couple of days. So I am hoping to get on tonight and get her, her level. Yeeehawwwww. Got my call of ro, been playing too much gigglegibbler goblin gambling game. (HA, say that three times really fast while drunk =p) and other than that. Same ole, same ole. Kill, rinse, repeat. Actually finally have over 4pp to my name. I want a horse, then I will start working on spells and armor. As long as it takes me to level, I should be able to pull out an adept III every level, lol.

No comments: