Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am bored

To tears. We have slowed down so much here at work, that its been hell. I just realized that I eat when I am bored. Imagine that. I am sitting here, wanting to get some food, but alas, I am not gonna do that.

The boys room is finally all set up. The beds look awesome, the room just looks awesome. Trenton still doesnt want to sleep on his own, the little stinker. And I am at my wits end on how to deal with him in this situation. He really needs to get out of my bed and into his own.

Other than that, there really hasnt been anything exciting going on. Our house payment went down $7 a month. Oh, one thing though, next Thursday, Scott goes and takes the test for Chrysler. I so hope he gets in there. /prays

EQUpdate: I havent felt like playing Krys or my little conjurer, who is now level 19. So I have been grinding out Zym's Provie levels. Shes level 53 now, and they totally reset vitality this morning, so I am hoping I can grind it out and be 60 in the next two weeks. That would rock.

No comments: