Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trick or Treat

Well, trick or treating went really well the other night. Nathan decided that he didnt want to wear his costume, but he was very good at saying thank you to everyone. That and he had to kiss every stinking dog that we saw. It was cute, but rather annoying at the same time. Trenton was Robin and he was very good, although he was the one to tire out and want to go home. LOL.

We have been doing lots of shopping, or window shopping, for mattresses and such, and I think that we have it figured out. The boys room is gonna be blue and yellow to go with the border that we found. We are gonna do the same thing to their room that we did in the living room (if you look at the boys pictures, you will see that we have the border acting as a chair rail). So the top is gonna be yellow, the bottom is gonna be blue, and then the bookshelves that are on the wall are gonna be painted blue, becuase the top is yellow. And then I am still looking for bedspreads. Would be really cool if I could find a blue/yellow plaid. And then the wallpaper border is this: http://www.wallpaperstore.com/scripts/Detail.idc?ProductID=386950&LogID=5222562&Page=1

Hmmm, anything else. I believe I have been doing really well with my eating, or eating no so much. Got to thinking, even if it takes me two years to do this, that is fine, becuase then that is much more likely to stay off. Will be really nice. One thing I have noticed, is that I am waking up hungry. So I must be doing something correctly. Takes time to shrink a stomach, lol.

EQUpdate: I dont think I have logged into Krys in so long. We have been screwing off with our conjuror/warlock duo. We did get a master chest the other night. A level 11 enchanter spell. I was really really really hoping for a master pet. But hell that didnt work =( Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: