Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ramble

Where to even begin. Its been a long weekend and such. Lets see.

Friday. Come to find out I am not covered by Scotts insurance, because Wal-mart is being stupid. And open enrollment for my work is not until January, so I guess I am screwed big time on this one. And of course, I am sicker than a dog right now, and I dont want to be here. But alas I was not here yesterday, because Nathan was sicker than a dog, starting Saturday, but hes fine now.

Friday night we also had a guest. Lori's little one, Damien, stayed the night with us. I will never ever ever complain about having the boys to myself ever again. OMG, the three of them, I dont want to say anything to lori, but she really needs to rethink her parenting role. Seriously, rethink her role.

Okay finding it very difficult to think right now, its sucks, I will be back with more I am sure, as soon as my brain begins to think.

No comments: