Monday, November 21, 2005

Whats happening hot stuff?

Do you know what movie that is from?? And the answer to that question is not a damned thing. Nothing exciting at all.

Trenton had a sleepover birthday party on Friday, and the Scott took the boys to his mom's on Sunday and I have the whole day to myself until 5pm. It was rather nice. Nice, quiet, relaxing. I played EQ2 the whole day. lol.

Had a funky ass dream this morning. In it I had gotten a nipple ring. I have no idea what the hell I was thinking. Oh yeah, that I wanted to pretty my body, becuase apparently, I was nice and thin. So, yeah, and I could have sworn Scott was with me and he said okay. But then I decided to show it to him and he freaked out and said take that thing out. and then the next thing I remember is I am sitting in my moms house (but its actually my house layout) and I am talking to Korash and Solis (dont know why there were there as one lives on one coast the other on the other coast) And I am about to tell them the nipple ring story and my mom walks up and I shut up, and then she tells me I need to pay her for tampons that I had gotten for her. So I got up and gave her a $20 check.

Friggin weird man. Just weird.

EQUdate: Zymeria is now a level 60 provisioner. Happened Thursday night. And that is all to report on that as well. lol.

No comments: