Tuesday, April 10, 2007

EQland

Yes a separate post as the other one was very long.

Krystalea: Doing good, will more than likely ding AA#80 tonight. Been working on quests. Amazing how quick the aa's add up with those. Friday we finally made it to Mistmoore Catacombs. We were only able to kill one named in there, (there was another group in there) so I still have all that AA to get. But is that zone fun. :)

We did Unrest on Saturday night. We also did really well in our little group. We did not end up with much loot at all. But Sas ended up with her class hat, so all is good.

Modex and I ran around Steamfont last night, mentoring one of Scott's alts and doing the quests in there. We did the first round of quests up top, and all of watchman whats his face when you first enter SF, and ended up with over 1 aa. I did get Clockwork L&L finished as well. So we still have the second half of quests, plus we have yet to touch the ones that take us into Klak'anon. It was really fun. We were talking of after SF running over to LFay and doing those, and then I thought this morning, maybe we could run and do the ton of quests in Butcherblock as well.

Depending on Modex (if he logs in tonight) I will do the creature catalogs from DoF. There is 6 of those, and I would think that should get me around 1aa there as well. My goal for this week was to hit 80, now I am thinking 81 or 82 might actually be very feasible.

Some of my other goals, hehe.

Krys is still at 185 transmuting, but I do have 16 powders sitting on her to transmute. I know that wont get me to 200, but I still am keeping a good eye on the broker. I may stick with T4, not sure, as the adepts for T4 are the same price as T1 & T2. Until I hit T6 and I can farm Poets.

Zymeria got her tinkering to 102. Yay. BTW, I hate harvesting. Next.

Attalyne the carpenter, dinged 61 yesterday. I believe that Myrinna my weaponsmith is now level 52. And my Woodworker is level 24 now.

I am getting there. Slowly, but right now, without an announcement for the next expansion, I think I am going really well. Just now thinking, I will have to do the steamfont quests with Zymeria. She is sitting at aa68 I believe.

No comments: