Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Title

Well its the different day, same crap. Not much going on around the homefront. The boys are being boys, and Scott and I are just working and following the kids. Although tonight we the book fair at Trenton's school. Lets see how expensive it is to get out of there. lol.

Not much happening in EQland either, but will do update.

Krys is about 11% from dinging AA 86. We are hoping to hit Nizara this Saturday and we shall see what happens there. Also, Wednesday, Modex and I have a date with a guild ally to finish up the quests in LFay. So that should net some XP. Been looking at my level 60 and above quest list I built, and still have lots to do to get those last 14. Now I just have to start on Zymeria, lol.

Zymeria dinged AA 69. Now I have one of Scotts characters to mentor in Steamfont, and Modex's character to mentor in LFay. So I will have to pick up quests from the 60 list (made a second one for Zymeria) and go from there.

Now, I started leveling my Fae some, and started with the BB line of quests. I think if I do her right, she should pretty much ding 100 at the same time as 70. That would be cool. =)

Tradeskills wise.

Krys now has 68 powders waiting to turn over into skill ups. Still sitting at 185/350. Got to thinking, that when I ding that elusive 350, I should build up another 100 combines in the bank for when they raise the level cap.

Zymeria is now at about 135 or 140 tinkering. Same with her on the components. Will build about 100 combines for when the level cap goes up. I can just log in and have that done within a day of the expansion going live.

Carpenter is now 62 about halfway to 63.
Weaponsmith sitting in the middle of 51.
Woodworker dinged 30. Building up her supplies for a run though the 30's. Hope to have that set up by Friday. Whether I spend the money or not. Right now I don't care about that, I just want it done. By the end of April, I want my Carp as close to 70 as she can get. My woodworker to be at least 40 and hopefully my weaponsmith to 55. lol. Not expecting much on her =p.

No comments: